The Certified Agile Skills – Scaling Course is is tailored to organisational leaders, managers, and anyone wanting to ramp up agile scaling results.
Scaling agile has been one of the hottest topics over the past decades, one of the most invested areas by companies and individuals, and scaling skills is one of the most sought-after skills across industries globally.
Unlike prescriptive scaling frameworks or scaled methodologies, this course equips participants with the skills and knowledge to help you identify and explore pattern-based and principle-informed approach that apply to your organisation’s unique and evolving context. If you are curious about agile at scale, puzzled with current prescriptive frameworks implemented in your organisation, you have come to the right place – join the Certified Agile Skills – Scaling program.
- Public Course Options: Online
- Duration: 2 days (or 3 half days)
- Level: Advanced
- Extras: 45 days of Agile Success Academy membership
The Certified Agile Skills – Scaling Course is delivered in partnership with Evelyn Konsult AB
Upcoming Certified Agile Skills – Scaling Course:
What is included?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, approved guide-level practitioner
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
- Registration for the Certified Agile Skills – Scaling certification
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including our Growing Scrum Masters self-paced programme
There is no exam required to earn this certification, but prior to the workshop there are the following requirements:
- Preparation before the workshop requires approximately 60 minutes (or 120 minutes if no prior learning) on average.
Who is this course for?
Roles such as these will all benefit tremendously by taking the certification:
- Managers at all levels in companies that might have implemented a prescriptive framework
- Programme and project managers, and/or agile delivery leads
- Agile coaches and consultants
- Portfolio managers, product managers and product owners
- Anyone who works on agile adoption
- Anyone who embodies change
Although the course does not require prior learning, participants should go through the preparation materials to maximise everybody’s learning experience during the workshop. The more hands-on experience participants have, the more passion and curiosity participants bring, the more beneficial the workshop will be!
What do I need?
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure they can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
What will I learn?
First, this is NOT yet another framework or another methodology about scaling, and it doesn’t come with a long list of certified courses. This course is not as simple as “picking”, or “implementing” a new framework or a methodology.
Instead, this course is a very hands-on workshop which focuses on pattern-based and principle-informed approaches where organisations draw from recognised and proven scaling patterns.
No matter what your situation is today, this program helps you learn from established and proven patterns, select patterns for your unique contexts, solve your current challenges, and evolves agility at scale, through hands-on exercises and case studies.
- Build the right mindset for scaling
- Develop the skills needed to evaluate approaches to scaling
- Decide when to Scale and why to Scale
- Equip you with the foundational toolkit
- Understand the need to evolve your scaling approach
- Appreciate pattern-based approach in enhancing the effectiveness of current framework and methodology adoption
- Evaluate and select patterns in organisations.
- Relate patterns, scaffolds and frameworks to advance to the desired next step
- Explore the use of ‘scaffolding’ to aid organisations in moving in the desired direction
- Lead large-scale product development efforts
- Evolving agility at scale in an agile way
- Live, immersive exercises to build scaling skills
- Membership with the Scrum Alliance
Our approved guide-level practitioners have a wealth of experience and deep expertise in agile methodologies.
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our courses are available to be delivered in-house for your team or organisation
This course is available as part of a training package to maximise your training budget
About Your Trainers
This Scaling course will be delivered by the below approved guide-level practitioner:
Certified Agile Skills – Scaling Course Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the registered person participates in the course. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development with a range of training at a more cost-effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits your or your team’s learning aspirations at a price that suits your budget.
- Preparation prior to the workshop requires approximately 60 minutes (or 120 minutes if no prior learning) on average.
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies), please click the button below: