ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coach (ICP-ACC) certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organisations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. We introduce tools and frameworks to help you on your coaching journey through ‘real play’, not ‘role play’.
After this engaging remote training, you will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
Next Certified Agile Team Coach course:
This course is accredited by ICAgile on successfully completing this class and demonstrating the required learning outcomes; participants will receive ICAgile Team Coach (ICP-ACC) certification. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Take a look at our ICP-ACC training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every ICP-ACC
Want private ICP-ACC training for your organisation? Find out more
Upcoming Certified Agile Team Coach Training
Choose from online or in-person courses over 3 full days or 5 shorter days of training.
About Your Trainers
This ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coach course will be delivered by the below ICAgile Authorized Instructors:
What will you learn on the course?
- The role of the Agile Coach in a business
- The desired internal wiring of a successful Agile Coach
- To develop the Agile mindset
- The responsibilities of a coach
- The Coaching Arc
- Contrasting coaching with mentoring, teaching and facilitating
- To understand team dynamics and coach the team to become self-aware and motivated
- Defining the coaching contract and maintaining neutrality
- The Coaching Alliance
- Mentoring Agile roles and transitions
- Team building and collaboration
- Handling conflict and dysfunctions within the team
- Breaking down impediments to team success
- Handling resistance from individuals
- Identifying and addressing issues
- Coaching a high-performance team
- Different Coaching formats
- Create your personal coaching improvement backlog
Who should attend an ICP-ACC course?
This course is suitable for experienced or aspiring Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, professionals in an Agile Leadership role, scaling Agile professionals and Enterprise Agile coaches.
What will you receive on the training?
- On successful completion of this training, you will receive the credential titled ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Coach (ICP-ACC)
- 24 SEUs and 24 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom
- Course completion certificate
- Access to supporting course materials
- 12 months of free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
More on Certified Agile Team Coach
On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coach training with Agile Centre include 12 months of free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled on this on-demand course upon registration to the ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coach course.
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this training. However, as this is an intermediate-level course for practitioners, delegates should have 6 months of agile experience. Dedicated coaching experience is not required. We will build upon the experience you already have working with agile teams.
Full attendance and participation is mandatory. Throughout the course, delegates will be formally assessed by the trainer to ensure the certification criteria are met. Upon successful completion, attendees will be registered for the ICAgile ICP-ACC certification.
We will be using Zoom and Miro for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
How is the course delivered?
We teach the ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching (ICP-ACC) using remote facilitation and training techniques and online tools such as Zoom and Miro. Our collaborative experience will also enable you to leverage these tools within your own Agile Coaching Practice.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
Why become a Certified Agile Team Coach?
- Help your clients realise their objectives that may be just outside of their reach, even in the face of uncertainty.
- Acquire skills through agile coach training and start your professional coaching journey, creating safe environments and how to resolve conflict and help your teams to resolve blockers that are preventing them from success.
- Stand out from the crowd with the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coach certification and demonstrate that you have the skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach
- Designed by Professional Coaches and Certified Training from the back of the Room Trainers using research-backed adult learning techniques
Gain the skills you need to be an effective coach and mentor, and help nurture agility in your business.
Great coaches bring the best out of their teams and help them achieve their true potential.
Great coaches are crucial to the success of any digital transformation.
And great coaches are in high demand in most businesses that want to be agile and human-centred.
A key part of this training focuses on developing professional coaching skills, which you will be able to apply to the teams you coach and the team members you mentor.
We will introduce tools and frameworks to help you on your coaching journey.
This course will be deeply experiential, and you’ll be immersed in hands-on coaching exercises to reinforce the theories behind coaching. We will apply the concept of ‘real play’, not ‘role play’.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development, with a range of training at a more cost effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits you or your teams learning aspirations, at a price that works within your budget.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below