In the fast-moving and complex times, organisations are looking for every advantage they can find to increase their competitive edge. Kanban is a set of values, practices and principles that bring the benefits of Lean to organisations.
The Kanban method focuses on starting with how you work now and making incremental, iterative changes to evolve business processes into more efficient and manageable work streams while avoiding the risks associated with complex change programmes.
- Public Course Options: Online
- Duration: 3 days (10:00 – 16:00 UK)
- Level: Intermediate
- Extras: 45 days of Agile Success Academy membership
Kanban System Design is delivered in partnership with Ripple Rock
Upcoming Kanban System Design:
What is included?
- Training from an accredited Kanban Trainer who brings a wealth of experience in Kanban and Scrum
- An electronic version of course slides, materials and workshop output will be provided after the training
- Registration for the certification with Kanban University
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including our Growing Scrum Masters self-paced programme
- An electronic copy of “Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson
- 16 SEUs / PDUs
- Course completion certificate
Download our comprehensive course guide for detailed information about the content covered in our Kanban Systems Design course.
There is no exam required to earn this certification.
Who is this course for?
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organisation. As such, it will benefit anyone who is involved in using Kanban or considering using it.
There are no prerequisites for attending this training.
Full attendance and participation will result in registration for Kanban System Design accreditation.
Attendees who complete both KMP1 & KMP2 classes are eligible for the Kanban Management Professional designation. Students who do not complete the official KMP1 training through the KU will not receive this. Please ask if you are not sure.
What do I need?
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure they can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
What will I learn?
- Understanding of the history, principals and practices of Kanban.
- A journey through the 6 practices with examples and patterns to show you how to apply the practices to your existing Agile or non-Agile ways of working.
- An understanding of how to lead or guide a team in their adoption of Kanban.
- Answer questions and support the team in day-to-day operation.
- Using data insights to drive experimentation and improvement.
- To put into practice what you have learned through gameplay and creating your own visualisations.
- Evolving process and practice according to team needs in a meaningful way.
This workshop is hands-on, using various exercises, games, and Kanban simulations alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations. Students will be able to create visualisation for their own organisation and iterate upon these over the course duration.
You will leave with practical insights on how to implement or improve Kanban within your organisation.
Our approved guide-level practitioners have a wealth of experience and deep expertise in agile methodologies.
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our courses are available to be delivered in-house for your team or organisation
This course is available as part of a training package to maximise your training budget
About Your Trainers
This Kanban System Design course will be delivered by the below Accredited Kanban Trainer:
Kanban System Design Training Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the registered person participates in the course. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
Why gain Kanban System Design certification?
The course shows you how Kanban fits within the Agile context and how it complements your existing Agile or non-Agile ways of working. You will leave with practical insights on how to implement or improve Kanban within your organisation.
This workshop is hands-on, using various exercises, games and Kanban simulations alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations.
Gain the skills you need to be an effective coach and mentor, and help nurture agility in your business.
Why is this course important?
In the fast-moving and complex times, organisations are looking for every advantage they can find to increase their competitive edge. Kanban is a set of values, practices and principles that bring the benefits of Lean theory to organisations.
- increasing the flow of value
- visualising and establishing an optimum workload for the team’s capacity
- reducing waste
- creating better organisational alignment
- building a culture of engaged workers
The Kanban method focuses on making incremental, iterative changes that evolve business processes into more efficient and manageable work streams while avoiding the risks associated with complex change programmes.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development with a range of training at a more cost-effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits your or your team’s learning aspirations at a price that suits your budget.
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below: