Once you have started to implement Kanban within your team, we now have to think about how we scale this across your teams and organisation. This will enable you to build an adaptive capability that enables you to respond effectively to changes in customer demand and the business environment.
- Public Course Options: Online
- Duration: 3 days (10:00 – 16:00 UK)
- Level: Intermediate
- Extras: 45 days of Agile Success Academy membership
Kanban Systems Improvement is delivered in partnership with Ripple Rock
Upcoming Kanban Systems Improvement:
What is included?
- Training from an accredited Kanban Trainer who brings a wealth of experience in Kanban and Scrum
- An electronic version of course slides, materials and workshop output will be provided after the training
- Registration for the certification with Kanban University
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including our Growing Scrum Masters self-paced programme
- 16 SEUs / PDUs
- Course completion certificate
Download our comprehensive course guide for detailed information about the content covered in our Kanban Systems Improvement course.
There is no exam required to earn this certification.
Who is this course for?
This course is useful for anyone who has already mastered the Kanban basics through applying Kanban in their organisation, and want to take their implementations to the next level.
- To have completed a Kanban System Design (KMP1) class or equivalent.
- Have read the ‘Kanban’ book by David J Anderson or ‘Kanban from the Inside’ by Mike Burrows.
Meeting the prerequisites, full attendance and participation will result in registration for Kanban Systems Improvement accreditation.
Attendees who complete both KMP1 & KMP2 classes are eligible for the Kanban Management Professional designation. Students who do not complete the official KMP1 training through the KU will not receive this. Please ask if you are not sure.
What do I need?
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure they can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
What will I learn?
- Explore deeper Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements.
- Learn about the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM).
- Where and how to start Scaling Kanban across your organisation.
- How you can use the cadences to create feedback loops.
- Understanding the impacts and how to solve delays, bottlenecks, and variability.
- Using data to support your decision-making and process improvement.
This hands-on workshop uses various exercises and simulations alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations.
Our approved guide-level practitioners have a wealth of experience and deep expertise in agile methodologies.
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our courses are available to be delivered in-house for your team or organisation
This course is available as part of a training package to maximise your training budget
About Your Trainers
This Kanban Systems Improvement course will be delivered by the below Accredited Kanban Trainer:
Kanban Systems Improvement Training Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the registered person participates in the course. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
Why gain Kanban Systems Improvement certification?
In the fast-moving and complex times, organisations are looking for every advantage they can find to increase their competitive edge. Kanban is a set of values, practices and principles that bring the benefits of Lean theory to organisations.
- increasing the flow of value
- visualising and establishing an optimum workload for the team’s capacity
- reducing waste
- creating better organisational alignment
- building a culture of engaged workers
The Kanban method focuses on making incremental, iterative changes that evolve business processes into more efficient and manageable work streams while avoiding the risks associated with complex change programmes.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development with a range of training at a more cost-effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits your or your team’s learning aspirations at a price that suits your budget.
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below: