Our Certified Agile Leader training focusses on building the skills and competencies to become a more effective leader in an Agile context. To coach and lead your organisations to perform more effectively in this fast-paced and uncertain environment.
Based around the trainer’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Survive in an Uncertain World, the course is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, coaches, and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
Next Certified Agile Leader course:
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance® and on successful completion of this class, participants will receive the Certified Agile Leadership® – Essentials & Organizations certification. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Take a look at our CAL training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every CAL
Want private CAL training for your organisation? Find out more
Upcoming Certified Agile Leader Training
About Your Trainer
This Certified Agile Leadership course will be trained by the below Path to CSP Educator:
What will you get on the Online CAL Course?
- A virtual, two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) educator
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership® – Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) certification
- A free printed copy of Karim’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World, upon course completion
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Agile Leadership & Business Agility training upon course completion, worth £890
- Access to supporting course materials
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
Who should attend a CAL course?
The course is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, coaches and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
What will CAL participants learn?
- How the changing business climate has led to the need for greater agility
- How to lead in a climate of high complexity and rapid change
- An overview of The Six Enablers of Business Agility
- Two frameworks for becoming a more effective leader
- Neuroscience for leaders
- How to diagnose and shift organisational culture
- How to design an organisation for responsiveness, customer- centricity and fast feedback
- How to create high- engagement, motivation and learning through 21st century HR policies
- How effective governance policies can enhance agility through experimentation and guardrails
- How to set up, and lead the change using the Business Agility Canvas
More on Certified Agile Leader Training
No experience of Agile / Scrum is necessary to enroll on this course. Attendees are required to undertake around 60 minutes of pre-course reading and watching videos prior to attending.
The learning objectives are delivered over a mixture of student preparations, lectures and exercises. This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. Full attendance and participation will result in the registration as a Certified Agile Leader®.
Free On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified Agile Leader training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified Agile Leader course.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
Agile leaders thrive in times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Tough times build competitive advantage for Agile leaders because of the culture and business agility mindset they instil in their teams. With our Certified Agile Leadership course, you can learn how to create, nurture and develop great answers to compelling questions.
As an Agile Leader, you will lead with purpose and vision to create Agile organisations that unleash your team’s creativity and passion.
Based around the trainer’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Survive in an Uncertain World, the course topics will include an introduction to enabling leadership styles, organisational cultures, structures, and policies that give organisations the adaptiveness to survive and thrive, in an increasingly complex and volatile landscape.
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
How does online training differ to an in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with trainer Karim Harbott to find out more about our live, online training.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below