Unleash your potential as an Agile leader through our Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) training. Carefully crafted to enhance your skills and competencies, our training empowers you to effectively coach and lead your organisation in this dynamic and unpredictable business landscape. Elevate your organisation’s performance and thrive in today’s fast-paced environment with our comprehensive CAL training.
Based on the trainer’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Survive in an Uncertain World, the course is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, coaches, and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
- Public Course Options: Online or In Person
- Duration: 2 days
- Level: Foundation
- Extras: 45 days ASA membership, A copy of Karim’s book ‘The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World’ upon completion of the training
Upcoming Certified Agile Leadership Training
What is included?
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Agile Leadership®(CAL) educator
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership® – Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) certification
- A digital copy of Karim’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World, upon course completion
- 12 months of free access to our On-demand Agile Leadership & Business Agility training upon course completion, worth £890
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – giving you access to exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including our Scrum Master Preparation Exams and Introduction to Agile and Scrum on-demand courses
- Access to supporting course materials
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
Download our comprehensive course guide for detailed information about the content covered in our Certified Agile Leadership course.
Who is this course for?
CAL participants vary by professional background and work experience. However, they all share a common objective: to elevate their workplaces, as well as their customers’ workplaces, through the integration of agile values, practices, and metrics.
The course is aimed at those performing or about to take over the following roles:
- Senior leaders
- Agile team members
- Aspiring agilists
And anyone who wishes to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high performance, and innovation.
This program is specifically designed for individuals who are actively leading or participating in an agile transformation journey.
There is no exam required to earn this certification. All you need to do is successfully attend our CAL course taught by a qualified Certified Agile Leadership®(CAL) educator.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll receive a warm welcome email from Scrum Alliance®, inviting you to accept the license agreement for your CAL certification. Once you’ve accepted the agreement, you’ll gain immediate access to download and print copies of your well-deserved certification.
CPD also accredits the class; if you wish to receive a CPD certificate, please contact us once you have accepted the agreement and received your certificate from the Scrum Alliance.
What do I need?
- You do not need to bring a laptop or other equipment. A comprehensive workbook will be provided to all attendees.
- Refreshments, including lunch are included.
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
For more on the difference between online and in-person courses, take a look at our video here.
What will I learn?
- How the changing business climate has led to the need for greater agility,
- How to lead in a climate of high complexity and rapid change,
- How to avoid a shallow transformation by focusing on The Six Enablers of Business Agility,
- Two frameworks for becoming a more effective leader,
- Neuroscience for leaders,
- How to diagnose and shift organisational culture,
- How to design an organisation for responsiveness, customer- centricity and fast feedback,
- How to create high-engagement, motivation and learning through 21st-century HR policies,
- How effective governance policies can enhance agility through experimentation and guardrails,
- How to set up and lead the change using the Business Agility Canvas.
Our CAL Educators have over a decade of real-world experience and deep expertise in agile methodologies.
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our courses are available to be delivered in-house for your team or organisation
This course is available as part of a training package to maximise your training budget
About Your Trainer
This Certified Agile Leadership course will be trained by the below Path to CSP Educator:
Certified Agile Leadership Training Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the registered person participates in the course. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
Why become a Certified Agile Leader?
Agile leaders thrive in times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Tough times build competitive advantage for Agile leaders because of the culture and business agility mindset they instil in their teams. Our Certified Agile Leadership course teaches you how to create, nurture and develop great answers to compelling questions.
As an Agile Leader, you will lead with purpose and vision to create Agile organisations that unleash your team’s creativity and passion.
Based around the trainer’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Survive in an Uncertain World, the course topics will include an introduction to enabling leadership styles, organisational cultures, structures, and policies that give organisations the adaptiveness to survive and thrive, in an increasingly complex and volatile landscape.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development with a range of training at a more cost-effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits your or your team’s learning aspirations at a price that suits your budget.
When and where is the training?
The training runs from 09:30 to 17:30 on both days. Please be on time as there is a lot to cover.
The training venue is:
etc.venues (Chancery Lane)
50-52 Chancery Lane
Click here to view on Google Maps.
Do I need to bring any equipment with me?
You do not need to bring a laptop or other equipment. A comprehensive workbook will be provided to all attendees, and you are welcome to take notes in that or in your own notepad.
Are refreshments included?
A complimentary continental breakfast will be served from 08:30; a hot buffet at lunchtime and fresh fruit, snacks and hot drinks are available throughout the day.
If you have any dietary requirements, please email us no later than five days prior to training to ensure your needs can be accommodated at email@example.com.
What should I wear?
The training is highly interactive and will involve lots of participation. You are invited to dress comfortably (jeans, trainers and even shorts & sandals will be perfectly fine!).
Planning your stay:
If you would like any assistance with planning your travel and accommodation, we will be happy to help you.
Should you have any special requirements or assistance need that you need us to accommodate, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can ensure the course is accessible for all and make the necessary arrangements for you. Anything you share with us will be kept confidential.
CAL Course Topics
- The Changing Business Climate
- The Agile Leader 1 – Leadership Agility
- Organisational Culture + Case Study
- The Agile Leader 2 – Intent-based Leadership with Neuroscience
- Organisational Structure + 2 Case Studies
- People & Engagement (HR)
- Governance & Funding
- Leading The Change with The Business Agility Canvas
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies), please click the button below