This transformative 1 Day Agile Leadership Course empowers leaders to understand how to lead in Agile environments. It teaches the fundamental concepts behind Agile and Scrum and how leadership works in Agile companies. Through practical exercises, leaders learn how to effectively lead and support Agile initiatives, fostering a culture of innovation and adaptability that drives success in today’s dynamic business landscape.
This course is also available as an interactive workshop.
- Course Options: Online / In Person
- Duration: 1 day
- Level: Foundation
- Extras: 45 days Agile Success Academy membership, including access to our Agile Leadership and Business Agility course.
What is included?
- A one-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly experienced trainer.
- A digital copy of Karim’s best-selling book. The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World.
- Access to supporting course materials
- Access to a unique self-paced eLearning assessment.
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including access to our Agile Leadership and Business Agility course.
Download our workshop guide for detailed information about the content covered in our 1 Day Agile Leadership course.
Outcomes for the day
- Aligned and high-level educated
- Leadership Team
- A theoretical understanding of how to cultivate high-performing agile organisations
- Real-world examples from an instructor with more than 10 years experience
What do I need?
- You do not need to bring a laptop or other equipment. A comprehensive workbook will be provided to all attendees.
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure they can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
- The Case for Business Agility – what it is, and why it is increasingly important.
- Introduction to the 6 Enablers of Business Agility
- Agile Leadership and techniques for decentralising authority
- Assessing and shifting Organisational Culture
- Organisational Structures – organising for collaboration and creativity
- Agile Governance & Funding models for high uncertainty
- HR-People and Engagement
- Agile Ways of Working
- Real-world examples from an instructor with more than 10 years experience.
Our approved guide-level practitioners have a wealth of experience and deep expertise in agile methodologies.
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our courses are available to be delivered in-house for your team or organisation
This course is available as part of a training package to maximise your training budget
About Your Trainers
This Agile Leadership course will be trained by the below Path to CSP Educators:
1 Day Agile Leadership Course Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the training takes place. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
If you are looking to book multiple courses and/or workshops, we offer a way to plan your career growth without breaking the bank.
We will work with you to create a bespoke journey that aligns perfectly with your or your team’s learning goals, all while accommodating your budget. Get in touch to book your training package today!
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies), please click the button below: