Through this live online Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO) workshop, you will be able to advance the HOW TO dimension of the Product Owner role. You will grow skills that help you and your organisation build the most fantastic products with concepts and practices within the Scrum framework; from product discovery, design thinking, hypothesis-driven portfolio management and evaluative experiments.
You will go through the concepts of the business problem, product idea, customer understanding, CX and UX, prioritising and validating assumption, and leverage the Scrum framework for modern product development.
Next Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner course:
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance® and on successful completion of this class and passing the exam, participants will receive the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification.
Take a look at our A-CSPO training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every A-CSPO
Want private A-CSPO training for your organisation? Find out more
About Your Trainer
This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner course will be delivered by the below Certified Scrum Trainer:
What will you learn on the A-CSPO Course?
- Prioritise multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders as well as prioritising user stories, technical debt and other product backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Build better products that delight customers using Scrum and Agile
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities your team and business need to deliver now and avoid wasting time chasing down the latest shiny object
- Provide greater business value and increased productivity with good teamwork and adherence to Scrum values and Agile principles
- Define and validate business value
- Develop stakeholder buy-in through effective, focused meetings that encourage stakeholders to trust your decisions and judgment
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
Who should attend an A-CSPO course?
The course is aimed at those who are performing the role of the Product Owner with at least 1 years’ experience.
What will you get on the A-CSPO Course?
- A virtual immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer ® (CST)
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner ® (A-CSPO) certification
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
More on Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner course.
The course is aimed at those who are performing the role of the Product Owner with at least 1 years’ experience. This is not a basic entry-level program and is designed to advance existing Product Owners to the next level. Some pre-reading will be provided.
This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. As long as the A-CSPO pre-requisites are met, full attendance and active participation will result in the registration as an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner ®.
We will be using Zoom and MURAL for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
As a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®), you’ve been taught the Scrum terminology, ceremonies, and principles that enable you to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. You’re focused on maximising business value and prioritisation, and understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. One of your priorities should be your own success! Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey and incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) certification from Scrum Alliance®. This advanced offering is ideal for a Certified Scrum Product Owner who already has one year of experience working as a Product Owner on a Scrum team.
As a Product Owner, you know there are rarely enough hours in the day to do what really matters — building really great products for your customers and end users. With our new role-specific educational program, you’ll learn specific tools and techniques so you can truly deliver the business value that matters. You’ll gain new skills and deepen your knowledge in these areas, and most importantly, you’ll learn how to say “yes” to your career by saying “no.”
How does online training differ to an in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with trainer Karim Harbott to find out more about our live, online training.https://youtu.be/KPYfXZe9EFc
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below