Embark on a transformative journey that will deepen your knowledge, sharpen your skills, and empower you to excel in the dynamic world of Agile product development with our Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner ® (CSP-PO) training.
As a Product Owner, you play a pivotal role in driving the creation of exceptional products, and this training is designed to provide you with the advanced tools, insights, and strategies needed to master your craft. Join us in this immersive learning experience and unlock your full potential as a Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner.
- Public Course Options: Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Level: Advanced
- Extras: 45 days of Agile Success Academy membership
This CSP-PO training is delivered in partnership with Evelyn Konsult AB
Upcoming Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner course:
What is included?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Path to CSP Educator
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner certification
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including our Growing Scrum Masters self-paced programme
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- This unique course is a combined two days of interactive sessions plus on-demand learning. Upon registration, you will get full access to the learnupon on-demand learning portal for 365 days.
Download our comprehensive course guide for detailed information about the content covered in our Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner course.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for the Product Owner who wants to grow their skill set and become more confident in the concepts and techniques necessary to progress their career.
Roles such as these will all benefit tremendously by building on their A-CSPO certification with the CSP-PO:
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owners (A-CSPO) who are looking for the next level of growth of your Product Ownership
- Participants who want to advance themselves on the path to Product Owner
- Agile Coaches with product ownership as a speciality
- Participants should be passionate in advancing as a Product Owner, and/or a ScrumMaster or Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
Everyone is welcome to take this course, and there are zero restrictions on registering for the class. However, to be registered for the Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner certification with the Scrum Alliance, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold the Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO) status
- Have two years experience working as a Product Owner
This course requires a minimum attendance of 16 hours. As long as the CSP-PO prerequisites are met, full attendance and participation will result in registration as a Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner.
There is no exam required to earn this certification, but in order to register for your CSP-PO certification, you will need the following:
- Hold a valid A-CSPO certificate
- Before attending the training, here may be some pre-work or reading which will be supplied prior to the start of the course
- Complete the Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner course trained by a path to CSP Educator
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the accountability of Product Owner (from within the past five years) and upload your role-specific expertise to your Scrum Alliance profile.
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance®, and on successful completion of this class and its learning objectives, participants will receive the Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner® certification.
What do I need?
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
What will I learn?
- Growing in the Role of Product Owner
- Implement Purpose and Strategy
- Advanced Interactions with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Backlog Management
Our path to CSP Educators have over a decade of real-world experience and deep expertise in agile methodologies.
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our courses are available to be delivered in-house for your team or organisation
This course is available as part of a training package to maximise your training budget
About Your Trainer
This Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner course will be delivered by the below Certified Scrum Trainer:
Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner Training Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the registered person participates in the course. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
Why become a Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner?
- Expertise Amplification: Earning the CSP-PO certification signifies that you’re an expert in the field, enhancing your professional credibility and opening doors to advanced career opportunities.
- Enhanced Product Ownership: The CSP-PO program equips you with advanced techniques and strategies for product development and ownership, enabling you to create more innovative, customer-centric, and successful products.
- Leadership in Agile Teams: As a CSP-PO, you’ll be well-prepared to lead Agile teams, fostering collaboration, communication, and high performance, which is highly valued in today’s Agile workplaces.
- Increased Marketability: This certification sets you apart in a competitive job market, making you a desirable candidate for organisations seeking skilled and certified Product Owners.
- Continuous Improvement: The CSP-PO training encourages a commitment to continuous learning and improvement, ensuring that you remain at the forefront of Agile and Scrum practices, which is crucial in today’s fast-paced business environment.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development with a range of training at a more cost-effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits your or your team’s learning aspirations at a price that suits your budget.
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below