The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is a three-day highly interactive, in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and continuously improving LeSS in your organisation using various tools.
This in-person course is designed to take you from LeSS curious to Practitioner. The course makes clear what needs to happen for organisations to fully un-tap the power of their people by moving from a Project to a Product based organisation.
Next Certified LeSS Practitioner® course:
This course is accredited by LeSS.Works and on successful completion of this class, participants will receive the Certified LeSS Practitioner certification.
Take a look at our CLP training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every CLP
Want private CLP training for your organisation? Find out more
About Your Trainer
This Certified LeSS Practitioner course will be delivered by the below trainer:
What will you learn on the CLP Course?
In this highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to LeSS, a deep understanding of the underlying principles and the concrete practices to help them to implement LeSS in their own organisation.
- The History and Overview of LeSS
- LeSS Principles
- Organising by Customer Value
- Adoption in your Organisation
- The Product Owner Role in LeSS
- Defining Done
- Product Backlog & Refinement
- The role of Management
- The ScrumMaster Role in LeSS
- LeSS Sprint
- Sprint Planning, Review & Retrospective
- Coordination & Integration
- Technical Excellence
- Working with multiple sites
What will you receive on the CLP Course?
- Three days of high-quality instruction from an experienced trainer
- A detailed workbook and course materials
- Certification as a Certified LeSS Practitioner®
- An account on the less.works website, which contains additional information about LeSS course information and options for staying in contact with the other course participants
- LeSS is a Scrum Alliance-approved scaling framework. Attendance of this course will earn you 24 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
- Access to supporting course materials
Who should attend CLP Training?
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for Project Managers, Development Managers and Product Owners — and anyone who is involved in a large agile adoption — who already have basic Scrum knowledge.
More on Certified LeSS Practitioner
Ideally, attendees will have completed a Certified Scrum Master® course or be thoroughly familiar with Scrum introductory materials, such as the Scrum Guide. They should also have experience in practising Scrum. Some pre-reading will be sent to you upon registration.
Full attendance and active participation throughout the full three days of training will result in registration for the Certified LeSS Practitioner certification by LeSS.Works. There is currently no examination for this course.
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified LeSS Practitioner training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified LeSS Practitioner course.
You do not need to bring a laptop or any other equipment with you. A comprehensive workbook will be provided, and you are welcome to take notes in that or in your own notepad. The training is highly interactive and will involve lots of participation. You are invited to dress comfortably.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below