During this two-day Leading SAFe Agilist course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organise and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and gain the Certified SAFe Agilist certification.
Next Leading SAFe – Certified SAFe Agilist certification:
This course is accredited by Scaled Agile® and on passing the exam, participants will receive the Certified SAFe® Agilist certificate.
Take a look at our SAFe® training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every SAFe® course
Want private SAFe® training for your organisation? Find out more
Upcoming Leading SAFe – Certified SAFe® Agilist Training
About Your Trainer
This course will be trained by one of the below trainers:
What will you learn on the Certified SAFe® Agilist course?
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Plan and successfully execute Program Increments
- Execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- Build an Agile portfolio with Lean-Agile budgeting
Who should attend a Certified SAFe® Agilist course?
- Experienced or aspiring Agile coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Professionals in an Agile leadership role
- Scaling Agile professionals/Enterprise Agile coaches
What will you get on the Certified SAFe® Agilist course?
- A virtual, immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected trainer
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® Agilist exam
- The Leading SAFe® – Certified SAFe® Agilist credential (after passing exam)
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to supporting course materials
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
More on Certified SAFe® Agilist training
On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified SAFe® Agilist training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified SAFe® Agilist course.
All are welcome to attend the course regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
– 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
– Experience in Scrum
This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. Full attendance and participation will result in the registration for the online Certified SAFe® Agilist exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, attendees will hold Certified SAFe® Agilist status.
We will be using MURAL (for courses with Jon Spruce) and Zoom. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below