Join our Certified Scrum at Scale® Practitioner training to learn how to apply Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
If you’re seeing the benefits of Scrum within your organisation and are looking to harness the compound effect of multiple teams collaborating in multiple environments and/or locations, then [email protected] is the perfect fit for you.
Designed by Scrum co-creator Dr Jeff Sutherland, [email protected] is a framework that has been stress-tested and battle-hardened in some of the most diverse, intense, and high-performance environments on earth.
This course is accredited by Scrum Inc and on successful completion of this class and passing the exam, participants will hold Certified Scrum at Scale Practitioner status. The class is also accredited by CPD.
About Your Trainer
This Certified Scrum at Scale Practitioner course will be delivered by the below Certified [email protected]® Trainer
What will you learn on the [email protected] Course?
- How to facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten people, or with hundreds or thousands
- How to create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- How to measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- How to deliver five times as much work without adding new teams
- The [email protected]® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts
- Real-world case studies of the implementation of [email protected]
Who should attend a [email protected] course?
The course is suitable for all who are about to start scaling Scrum or have already gathered some experience and want to deepen their understanding of large-scale Scrum.
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Anyone interested in working on or with a large scale Scrum implementation
What will you get on the [email protected] Course?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by our [email protected] expert
- Access to course materials
- The certification includes a two-year membership of [email protected], where additional material and information are available
- Upon completion of this course and the official [email protected] exam, we will provide a Certified [email protected]™ Practitioner certificate signed by Dr Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum.
- The Scrum Alliance has also approved [email protected] as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 16 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
More on Certified Scrum at Scale Practitioner
Ideally, attendees will have taken a Certified ScrumMaster course, or be thoroughly familiar with Scrum materials such as the Scrum Guide, with experience in practising Scrum. Please read the [email protected] guide to familiarise yourself with the [email protected] framework.
This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. Full attendance and participation will result in the registration for the [email protected] online exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, attendees will hold Certified [email protected] Practitioner status.
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified [email protected] Practitioner training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified [email protected] Practitioner course.
We will be using Zoom and MURAL for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
Why become a Certified Scrum at Scale Practitioner?
The [email protected] framework has demonstrated ability in developing hyper-productive, creative, and collaborative teams that create, innovate, and produce some of the most breath-taking products and services imaginable.
One of the case studies that commands the greatest attention is SAAB Aeronautics ability to align 4096 people in a single hour and escalate an impediment from a scrum team to the c-suite level within 60 minutes, each day, every day. Just in case you thought [email protected] was simply a great communication tool, SAAB are able to swap out a fighter jet engine in under 60 minutes due to the modular design and functional team focus of their [email protected] teams. Creative. Collaborative. Awe-Inspiring.
How does that compare? Well, in 2016 the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Fighter Jet project cost $1.5 trillion, involved 8,000 people, came in years over budget and at a unit cost of up to $337 million. By comparison, SAAB’s Gripen Jet project cost $14 billion, launched on-time, and came in at a unit cost of $69 million.
[email protected] offers a competitive advantage, faster returns on investment, reduced costs with increased profits, increased employee satisfaction and retention, increased customer satisfaction and retention, and a framework that drives innovation and increased business agility.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below