In our two-day Certified [email protected]® Practitioner course, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to transform your organisation into an agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
If you’re seeing the benefits of Scrum within your organisation and are looking to harness the compound effect of multiple teams collaborating in multiple environments and/or locations, then [email protected] is the perfect fit for you.
Designed by Scrum co-creator Dr Jeff Sutherland, [email protected] is a framework that has been stress-tested and battle-hardened in some of the most diverse, intense, and high-performance environments on earth.
This course is accredited by Scrum Inc and on successful completion of this class and passing the exam, participants will hold Certified [email protected] Practitioner status. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Why become a Certified [email protected] Practitioner?
The [email protected] framework has demonstrated ability in developing hyper-productive, creative, and collaborative teams that create, innovate, and produce some of the most breath-taking products and services imaginable.
One of the case studies that commands the greatest attention is SAAB Aeronautics ability to align 4096 people in a single hour and escalate an impediment from a scrum team to the c-suite level within 60 minutes, each day, every day. Just in case you thought [email protected] was simply a great communication tool, SAAB are able to swap out a fighter jet engine in under 60 minutes due to the modular design and functional team focus of their [email protected] teams. Creative. Collaborative. Awe-Inspiring.
How does that compare? Well, in 2016 the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Fighter Jet project cost $1.5 trillion, involved 8,000 people, came in years over budget and at a unit cost of up to $337 million. By comparison, SAAB’s Gripen Jet project cost $14 billion, launched on-time, and came in at a unit cost of $69 million.
[email protected] offers a competitive advantage, faster returns on investment, reduced costs with increased profits, increased employee satisfaction and retention, increased customer satisfaction and retention, and a framework that drives innovation and increased business agility.
What will you learn on the [email protected] Course?
- How to facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten people, or with hundreds or thousands
- How to create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- How to measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- How to deliver five times as much work without adding new teams
- The [email protected]® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts
- Real-world case studies of the implementation of [email protected]
What will you get on the [email protected] Course?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by our [email protected] expert
- Access to course materials
- The certification includes a two-year membership of [email protected], where additional material and information are available
- Upon completion of this course and the official [email protected] exam, we will provide a Certified [email protected]™ Practitioner certificate signed by Dr Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum.
- The Scrum Alliance has also approved [email protected] as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 16 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
Who should attend a [email protected] course?
The course is suitable for all who are about to start scaling Scrum or have already gathered some experience and want to deepen their understanding of large-scale Scrum.
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Anyone interested in working on or with a large scale Scrum implementation
How is the online training different to the in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with trainer Jon Spruce to find out more about our live, online training.
Free On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified [email protected] Practitioner training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified [email protected] Practitioner course.
About Your Trainer
Why choose Agile Centre for your Certified [email protected] Practitioner training?
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. Whatever your stage, whatever your goal, we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
- We have designed this course from the ground up for remote delivery using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling remote experience
- Maximum class size of 20 delegates to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Highly respected trainer with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training, coaching and consulting
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
Ideally, attendees will have taken a Certified ScrumMaster course, or be thoroughly familiar with Scrum materials such as the Scrum Guide, with experience in practising Scrum. Please read the [email protected] guide to familiarise yourself with the [email protected] framework.
This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. Full attendance and participation will result in the registration for the [email protected] online exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, attendees will hold Certified [email protected] Practitioner status.
We will be using Zoom and MURAL for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below