Our Introduction to Agile and Scrum training is all about helping your team work better together. We’ll show you how to manage projects in a more efficient and customer-focused way. Through fun and practical sessions, we’ll teach you how to keep getting better at what you do, so you can adapt to changes and deliver great results.
- Course Options: Online or In Person
- Duration: 1 day
- Level: Foundation
- 12 months of free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile and Scrum course and 45 days of Agile Success Academy membership
*The On-Demand version of this course can also be purchased as an Agile Success Academy subscription for $29 per month or $264 annually
*Discount available for bulk purchases
What is included?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer ® (CST)
- Access to supporting course materials
- 8 Scrum Education Units® (SEUs)
- 12 months of free access to our on-demand Introduction to Agile and Scrum training (worth $179)
This course can be tailored towards your organisational goals. To discuss how we can help you in more detail, get in touch via our contact form or book a call.
Download our comprehensive course guide for detailed information about the content covered in our Introduction to Agile and Scrum course.
Who is this course for?
An Introduction to Scrum and Agile course is typically designed for a broad audience, including:
- Project Teams: Team members who are involved in project development, such as developers, testers, designers, and business analysts, can benefit from understanding Agile and Scrum principles.
- Project Managers: Project managers looking to adopt Agile methodologies to improve project management and delivery.
- Product Owners: Individuals responsible for defining and prioritizing product features and managing product development.
- Scrum Masters: Those who want to understand Scrum principles in-depth and effectively serve as Scrum Masters for their teams.
- Executives and Leaders: Business leaders interested in fostering an Agile culture within their organisation and understanding how Agile practices can improve project outcomes.
- Stakeholders: Anyone who has an interest in project outcomes, including clients, customers, or end-users.
- Individuals Seeking Career Development: Professionals looking to enhance their skills and make themselves more marketable in today’s job market.
- Cross-functional Teams: Teams from various departments or roles within an organization who are looking to align their work processes using Agile and Scrum.
The course can be tailored to meet the specific needs of different groups, but the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum are relevant to a wide range of roles and industries.
No experience in Agile / Scrum is necessary to enrol on this course.
What do I need?
- You do not need to bring a laptop or other equipment. A comprehensive workbook will be provided to all attendees.
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure they can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
What will I learn?
- An overview of Agile
- Agile Manifesto and Values
- The Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles, Events and Artefacts
- How Sprints work
- Separating the Myths from the Facts
- Supporting Practices
- Real-world examples from an instructor with 15+ years of experience
Introduction to Agile and Scrum: Further Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due regardless of whether the registered person participates in the course. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development with a range of training at a more cost-effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits your or your team’s learning aspirations at a price that suits your budget.
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below: