Our Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ (A-CSM) programme is a highly interactive, in-depth course that builds on the foundational Scrum values, practices and applications you gained in your Certified ScrumMaster® course. Bridge the gap between being a powerful Scrum Master and Scrum Coach with the A-CSM.
Our courses are offered live online or in-person over 2 full days or 4 half days training.
Next Advanced Certified Scrum Master course:
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance® and on successful completion of this class participants will receive the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® certification. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Take a look at our A-CSM training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every A-CSM
Want private A-CSM training for your organisation? Find out more
Upcoming Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training
Choose from online or in-person courses over 2 full days or 4 half days training.
About Your Trainer
This Advanced Certified Scrum Master course will be delivered by the below Path to CSP Educator
Who should attend an A-CSM course?
This course is designed for the Scrum Master who has the desire to grow their skill set and become more confident in the concepts and techniques necessary to progress their career. For those looking to differentiate themselves from the pack, A-CSM certification arms Scrum Masters with new skills, and also an industry-recognised distinction from other Scrum Masters. Agile Coaches, consultants, program and project managers, facilitators, and technical leaders can all benefit tremendously by building on their CSM certification with the A-CSM.
Everyone is welcome to take this course, and there are zero restrictions on registering for the class. However, to receive your A-CSM certification from Scrum Alliance students must have an active CSM certification and satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete the A-CSM course, delivered by a Path to CSP Educator
- Demonstrate at least 12-months of demonstrated Scrum Master experience by uploading your role-specific expertise to your Scrum Alliance Profile
What will you receive on the A-CSM course?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Path to CSP Educator
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250
- Access to Agile Centre’s growing Alumni group
More on Advanced Certified Scrum Master training
To be registered for the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance you need to already:
- hold the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) status
- have one year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
The learning objectives are delivered over a mixture of student preparations, lectures and exercises. This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. As long as the A-CSM pre-requisites are met, full attendance and participation will result in the registration as a Advanced Certified Scrum Master.
Free On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Advanced Certified Scrum Master training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Advanced Certified Scrum Master course.
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
In this highly interactive A-CSM course, participants will take a more in-depth look at what makes the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices they will need to help increase their team’s agility and responsiveness.
Through the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop you will learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of critical people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile methodologies by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of the Agile Scrum framework and processes to sceptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
How is the online training different to the in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with trainer Karim Harbott to find out more about our live, online training.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below