We hope that you are looking forward to your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ Training with Agile Centre!
In order to get the most from your training, we would like all delegates to have completed the below prior to the course. Please complete steps 1-6 below. It is important that you do all the steps as we will be discussing each item in the class.
Please do make notes and bring these with you to the class.
- Refresh your Scrum knowledge
- Investigate the historical development of Scrum and Agile
- Read and make notes on this Agile timeline
- Investigate some other Agile frameworks
- Consider a time when there has been a violation of Agile principles. How did you, as a Scrum Master, handle it?
- Briefly summarise what you did here
- Be ready to coach, and be coached
- Come ready with a few topics or questions that you want to be coached on.
- Investigate motivation and engagement
- If you have not seen it, watch this video by Dan Pink on motivation and engagement.
- Reflect on how you are helping, as a Scrum Master, to support intrinsic motivation and engagement in your organisation
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with us at – [email protected]