Our Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) programme is a highly interactive, in-depth course that builds on the foundational Scrum values, practices and applications of the Advanced Certified Scrum Master course. The CSP-SM deepens and enhances Scrum knowledge and skills through an interactive workshop and focused coaching.
Our courses are offered live online or in-person over 2 full days or 4 half days training.
Next Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course:
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance® and on successful completion of this course, participants will receive the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ certification. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Take a look at our CSP-SM training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
12 months free On-Demand Intro to Coaching with every CSP-SM
Want private CSP-SM training for your organisation? Find out more
Upcoming Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master Training
Our remote CSP-SM course is currently available over four half-days. We’re aiming to make our training more accessible, so delegates can learn around work commitments, childcare & remote working.
About Your Trainer
This Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course will be delivered by the below Path to CSP Educator:
Who should attend the CSP-SM training?
This course is designed for the Scrum Master who has the desire to grow their skill set and become more confident in the concepts and techniques necessary to progress their career.
For those looking to differentiate themselves from the pack, CSP-SM certification arms Scrum Masters with new skills, and also an industry-recognised distinction from other Scrum Masters. Agile coaches, consultants, program and project managers, facilitators, and technical leaders can all benefit tremendously by building on their A-CSM certification with the CSP-SM.
Everyone is welcome to take this course, and there are zero restrictions on registering for the class. However, to receive your CSP-SM certification from Scrum Alliance students must have an active A-CSM certification and satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete the CSP-SM course, delivered by a Path to CSP Educator
- Demonstrate at least 24-months of demonstrated Scrum Master experience by uploading your role-specific expertise to your Scrum Alliance Profile
What you will get on the CSP-SM Course?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Path to CSP Educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster certification
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- 12 months free access to our On-Demand Introduction to Coaching course, worth £250
More on Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master
Free On-Demand Introduction to Coaching
Purchases of Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Coaching course, worth £250.
This on-demand Introduction to Coaching course is designed to get you started on the path to professional coaching, the discipline of asking questions to help people reach their potential and get clarity on their thinking.
- A 6.5 hour immersive virtual learning experience taught by a highly respected, globally renowned educator, John McFadyen
- 10 bitesize modules made up of on-demand video, interactive exercises and quizzes to validate learning
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course.
To be registered for the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) certification with Scrum Alliance you need to:
- hold the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) status
- have two year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. Full attendance and participation (including pre/post work) is required to be eligible for submission. So long as CSP-SM pre-requisites are met, upon successful completion of the training and pre/post work, attendees will hold Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster status.
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training. We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our training courses including cancellation and transfer policies here.
What You Will Learn on the CSP-SM course?
Participants will take a more in-depth look at the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices they will need to help increase their teams’ agility and responsiveness.
Through the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ workshop you will learn to:
- How to facilitate dialogue among the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- How to respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- How to help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to agile values
- How to remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and agile methodologies by all parts of the business
- How to explain the value of the agile Scrum framework and processes to sceptics
- How to increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- How to leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the agile expert in your company
How is the online training different to the in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with trainer Karim Harbott to find out more about our live, online training.
Our training packages aim to serve you. They help you define a clear pathway for your professional development, with a range of training at a more cost effective price.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch. We will work with you to create a bespoke training pathway that suits you or your teams learning aspirations, at a price that works within your budget.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below