Thank you for choosing Agile Centre for your Online training. We’ve created this Frequently Asked Questions page to help you get prepared for your training.
Please pay particular attention to “What do I need for my training?” as this section outlines all the essentials for participating in your remote course. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our Training Team at [email protected]. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your online training course!
What are the timings?
The training will run from 9:30-17:30 (UK) on both days of the course. We’d recommend joining the Zoom call a few minutes early on the first day to allow time to get set up ahead of the 9:30 course start time. Please note full attendance is required in order to be registered for the associated certification.
With remote training and facilitation, the need to take breaks is increased. There will be regular short breaks throughout the training, roughly every 45-50 minutes, with a longer 45-minute break for lunch.
What do I need for the training?
- Pen and paper
- Reliable internet connection – Test your connection here
- Computer or laptop to enable you to participate in the course effectively. Please note that phones and tablets have limitations with the tools that we use during the training, therefore we require delegates to use a laptop or computer
- A webcam that is turned on at all times if possible to maintain engagement
- Access to Zoom – We recommend downloading the Zoom Application ahead of your Online training, however, this is not essential as you can access Zoom through your web browser without setting an account up
- Access to Mural – Mural is an innovative platform we will be using for collaboration. Some older browsers may struggle to provide an optimum experience for participants of our training. Mural is a HTML5 web application and works best with Chrome, but also supports Firefox, Edge and Safari. Signing up for a Mural account is not essential as you will be able to access the Mural boards via the anonymous link provided to you on the training. Creating an account will allow you to add your name and a photo of you to your account which other delegates will be able to see when using the board
- Access to Google Docs
- To be in a quiet space where you can speak freely
Training Terms & Conditions
Should you need to refer to our Terms and Conditions you can view these here.
Please note cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
I have a special requirement, how do I let you know?
Should you have any special requirements that you need us to accommodate, please do let us know at [email protected] so that we can ensure the course is accessible for all and make the necessary arrangements for you. Anything you share with us will be kept confidential.
Do you have any questions we’ve not answered here? If so, please contact our Training Team by email or phone.
+44 (0) 20 39165811
Free On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum Course
Delegates of our Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Product Owner training are entitle to 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training to help develop and refresh their Agile & Scrum knowledge.
You have been automatically enrolled onto this self-paced course. Please look out for an email to set up your account, as well as a further email with instructions on how you can begin the training. If you have not received this information, please drop our Training Team an email at [email protected].
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an email with your certificate.
Please note the On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum course is not a pre-requisite of your upcoming live training, rather an opportunity for you to refresh your knowledge before or after the training.