The Agile All Rounder training package is made up of three Scrum Alliance Certified Courses and three on-demand courses.
Certified Scrum Master
Becoming a Certified Scrum Master® will teach you how to coach your team through rapid iteration cycles known as sprints, and how to collaborate creatively toward producing the most valuable work, the right way, at the right time.
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® and master product and service development within Scrum environments, in collaboration with Scrum Teams and Project Stakeholders. Learn to apply Scrum to build great products, transforming ideas into working features, products and services that customers love.
Certified Agile Leadership
Learn how to create, nurture and develop great answers to compelling questions with our Certified Agile Leadership® course. Learn how to lead with purpose, vision and create Agile organisations that unleash your team’s creativity and passion.
Also included are three on-demand courses:
- Introduction to Agile & Scrum – 12 months of access
- Agile Leadership & Business Agility – 12 months of access
- Scrum Master Preparation Exams
What is included in the Agile All Rounder Training Package?
- In addition to the Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner and Certified Agile Leadership training, we have also included three on-demand courses; Introduction to Agile & Scrum, Business Agility & Agile Leadership and Scrum Master Preparation Exams courses worth £1140
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by highly respected Certified Scrum Trainers ® (CST)
- Access to supporting course materials
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 48 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 42 PMI PDUs