The Professional Scrum Master training package is a Path to CSP course bundle, made up of two Scrum Alliance Certified Courses and two on-demand courses.
How to Book Your Training Package
When you purchase the Professional Scrum Master Training Package you will need to book each course date you wish to attend on the website. We will send over coupon codes for each course which you will need to enter at the checkout page once you have selected your course date.
If you have any queries or need any help booking your course spaces, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Advanced Certified Scrum Master
If you’re a Certified ScrumMaster with a year or more’s experience, the Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ course is the bridge that helps you move from practitioner to Scrum specialist and coach. You’ll learn how to scale Scrum, deal with common problems in Scrum environments and master the tools and techniques needed to grow into the next generation of Agile coaches.
Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master
Take the next step as a Scrum Master, building on your learnings from the A-CSM with our Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training. Dive into the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices you will need to help increase your teams’ agility and responsiveness.
Also included are two on-demand courses:
- Introduction to Agile & Scrum – 12 months access. This self-paced course walks you through the foundations of Agile, introduces you to values and principles as defined in the Agile Manifesto, and helps you understand how Scrum and Agile differ from traditional project management.
- Introduction to Coaching – 12 months access. Develop professional coaching skills to help people unlock their full potential and realise their goals with this self-study course.
What is included in the Professional Scrum Master Training Package?
- In addition to the Advanced Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master training, we have also included two on-demand courses; Introduction to Agile & Scrum and Introduction to Coaching.
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer ® (CST) and Path to CSP Educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access to exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 32 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 28 PMI PDUs
- Access to our growing online community