The Scrum Master Journey training package is a path to CSP course bundle, made up of three Scrum Alliance Certified Courses and three on-demand courses.
How to Book Your Training Package
When you purchase the Scrum Master Journey Training Package you will need to book each course date you wish to attend on the website. We will send over coupon codes for each course which you will need to enter at the checkout page once you have selected your course date.
If you have any queries or need any help booking your course spaces, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Certified Scrum Master
Becoming a Certified Scrum Master® will teach you how to coach your team through rapid iteration cycles known as sprints, and how to collaborate creatively toward producing the most valuable work, the right way, at the right time.
Advanced Certified Scrum Master
If you’re a Certified ScrumMaster with a year or more’s experience, the Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ course is the bridge that helps you move from practitioner to Scrum specialist and coach. You’ll learn how to scale Scrum, deal with common problems in Scrum environments and master the tools and techniques needed to grow into the next generation of Agile coach.
Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master
Take the next step as a Scrum Master, building on your learnings from the A-CSM with our Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training. Take a more in-depth look at the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices you will need to help increase your teams’ agility and responsiveness.
Also included are three on demand courses:
- Introduction to Agile & Scrum – 12 months access
- Introduction to Coaching– 12 months access
- Scrum Master Preparation Exams
What is included in the Scrum Master Journey Training Package?
- In addition to the Certified Scrum Master, Advanced Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master training, we have also included three on-demand courses; Introduction to Agile & Scrum, Introduction to Coaching and Scrum Master Preparation Exams courses worth £500
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by highly respected Certified Scrum Trainers ® (CST) and Path to CSP Educators
- Access to supporting course materials
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 48 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 42 PMI PDUs
- Access to our growing online community