The Scrum Alliance require a minimum of 16 hours of training to award the Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification.
At Agile Centre, work on two separate configurations of the CSPO course.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner course is delivered over a 2-day period starting at 9:30am and ending at 5:30pm each day.
There is a lot of information, interaction and engagement over the course so we do provide multiple breaks throughout the day.
On average, a 10-minute break every hour as well as a 1-hour lunch break each day.
We also have a half-day delivery where you attend for 4 half days, from 9:30am to 1:30pm or from 12:30pm to 5:30pm each day.
This option has proven popular with people who cannot afford to take 2 full days off work and it is also proving popular with people who prefer to have the other half of the day to simply digest all the learning and information presented throughout the course.
Some people prefer having time to work through the material and present questions the next day, whilst others are comfortable with full day engagement. It’s personal preference.
Product Owner Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a Product Owner and a Project Manager?
- How is a product owner different to a product manager?
- Is a product owner a member of the development team?
- Do you need project management experience to be a Product Owner?
- How does a Product Owner integrate into a Scrum Team?
- Do project managers traditionally make great product owners?
- Is the product owner role a great fit for people in creative industries?
- Is there different levels of seniority for product owners?
- What are career opportunities for a Product Owner?
- What do Product Owners do?
- Do you need to be a developer to be a product owner for a software company?
- Can you create a Product Ownership role in a company that doesn’t do Scrum?
- What are some great traits of a product owner?
- How will I know if a product owner role is a great fit for me?
- Do product owners attend daily scrums?
- Do product owners interact and engage with project stakeholders?
- How does a product owner integrate into a marketing team?
- Do entrepreneurs make great product owners?
Frequently Asked Product Owner Training Question
- What is a Certified Scrum Product Owner?
- Will I be able to lead product development after doing a CSPO course?
- What will you learn on a CSPO course?
- How well recognised and respected is the CSPO course?
- What do you need to know to sign up for the CSPO course?
- How well does a CSPO course prepare you to be a product owner?
- Do I get textbooks and course materials as part of my CSPO course?
- What would be a good certification path for a Product Owner?
- Are there different CSPO certifications and how do they differ?
- How long is the CSPO course and how is it configured?
- Is the CSPO course theoretical or practical?
- Do companies invest in CSPO courses or is it primarily individuals?
- How do I progress as a Product Owner?
- Would you recommend the CSPO course for entrepreneurs?