– with John McFadyen
The Online Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM) programme is a highly interactive, in-depth course building on the foundational Scrum values, practices and applications you gained in your Certified ScrumMaster® course. The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) further deepens and enhances your knowledge and skills through an interactive virtual workshop and focused coaching.
Upon completion of the course, successful participants receive the title Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM).
What you get
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer®
- Registration for the Advanced Certified Scrum Master certification
- Access to supporting materials, including the class MURAL board
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Coaching course
- Agile Centre Community membership – connect with Agile and Scrum practitioners and attend virtual meet-ups and webinars hosted by our trainers
What you will learn
In this highly interactive virtual course, participants will get take a more in-depth look at what makes the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including tools and practices they need to help increase their team’s agility and responsiveness.
Through the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop you will learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of critical people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to sceptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
John started in software development in 2002 and became involved the world of Agile and Scrum shortly after, first as a developer and later and a Scrum Master.
He became a Certified Enterprise Coach in 2015, served on the first review panel for Certified Team Coach from 2015 to 2018, and a Certified Scrum Trainer in 2018. John’s area of focus is on Scrum Master and Agile Coach development, from first steps all the way through the journey to mastery.
Free On-demand Introduction to Coaching Course
Purchases of Advanced Certified Scrum Master training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Coaching course, worth £250. This on-demand Introduction to Coaching course is designed to get you started on the path to professional coaching, the discipline of asking questions to help people reach their potential and get clarity on their thinking.
- A 6.5 hour immersive virtual learning experience taught by a highly respected, globally renowned educator, John McFadyen
- 10 bitesize modules made up of on-demand video, interactive exercises and quizzes to validate learning
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Advanced Certified Scrum Master course.
All of our public training courses can also be offered in-house, delivered both in-person or live online. Both formats offer rich and interactive group learning experiences. Our tried-and-tested approach has helped to create many high-performing teams and organisations that truly delight their customers.
If you have any questions around in-house private Agile & Scrum training, you can get in touch with our team at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
What are the timings?
The training will run from 9:30-17:30 (UK) on both days of the course.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the course?
To be registered for the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance you need to already:
- hold the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) status
- have one year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
A reliable internet connection is essential. Reading the Scrum Guide to refamiliarise yourselves is recommended.
Are discounts available?
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
Training Terms & Conditions
Click here for Agile Centre’s full Terms & Conditions.