– with Karim Harbott
This two-day Certified Agile Leadership ® – Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) training is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the context for business agility, and how to create the organisational operating system to enable it.
Based around the trainers book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility, the course topics will include an introduction to enabling leadership styles, organisational cultures, structures, and policies which give organisations the adaptiveness to survive and thrive, in an increasingly complex and volatile landscape. Our Agile Leadership training course provides practical guidance in all of these areas for continuously improving your organisation.
Upon completion of the course, participants are awarded the credential Certified Agile Leadership ® Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O).
What you get
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer®
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership ® Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) credential
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Agile Leadership & Business Agility course
- A free printed copy of Karim’s book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World, upon course completion
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
- A light breakfast of pastries, cereals and fruit, a two-course restaurant lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Access to supporting materials
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- Agile Centre Community membership – connect with Agile and Scrum practitioners and attend virtual meet-ups and webinars hosted by our trainers
What you will learn
Participants will get a thorough introduction to the main areas of Agile leadership, its benefits, and the tools they need to help to increase their organisational agility. Topics include:
- An Agile overview for leaders
- An overview of Agile leadership and its benefits in todays business climate
- An introduction to the Leadership Agility® development framework
- The 3 levels of an Agile transformation
- An introduction to the most scientifically validated culture model
- The main organisational design structures which enable agility
- How to set up, and lead the change using the Business Agility Canvas
- A disection of successful case studies
Karim has been working in product development since 2003 and has been involved in the Scrum and Agile world since 2008. He became a Certified Enterprise Coach (the highest Scrum Alliance coaching level) in 2014, became a Certified Scrum Trainer in 2016, and served on the Scrum Alliance board of directors from 2020-2022.
Karim wrote the learning objectives followed by all Scrum Alliance trainers for CSM and CSPO as well as the advanced classes, and is also the author of the best selling book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility.
Training Venue – Etc.Venues Chancery Lane
Close to Chancery Lane, Holborn and Farringdon tube stations, etc.venues Chancery Lane is a vibrant space, mixing contemporary workspace designs with an urban street feel. The venue boasts built-in AV, bespoke all-day service, artistic flair and architectural quirks across all of it’s purpose-built rooms and spacious lounge areas. Designed to inspire professionals to interact, learn and get creative in a more stimulating and inclusive setting than the conventional corporate training venue, the new space also features a vast open lounge and formal and informal zones to work, rest and play.
Free On-demand Agile Leadership & Business Agility Training
To help delegates revisit topics covered in the Certified Agile Leadership training in their own time, purchases of Certified Agile Leadership with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Agile Leadership & Business Agility training, worth £890.
In this online, self paced leadership-focused course we focus on building the skills and competencies to become an expert in an Agile leadership context, to coach and lead your organisations to perform more effectively in this fast-paced and uncertain environment.
- A 12-hour immersive virtual learning experience taught by a highly respected, globally renowned educator, Karim Harbott
- 7 modules made up of on-demand video, interactive exercises and quizzes to validate learning
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified Agile Leadership course.
All of our public training courses can also be offered in-house, delivered both in-person or live online. Both formats offer rich and interactive group learning experiences. Our tried-and-tested approach has helped to create many high-performing teams and organisations that truly delight their customers.
If you have any questions around in-house private Agile & Scrum training, you can get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
What are the timings?
The training will run from 9:30-17:30 (UK) on both days of the course.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the course?
Attendees are required to undertake around 60 minutes of pre-course reading and watching of videos prior to the course. We provide everything needed on the day so you do not need to bring anything with you.
Are discounts available?
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
Training Terms & Conditions
Click here for Agile Centre’s full Terms & Conditions.