– with John McFadyen
The Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master® (CSP-SM) programme is a highly interactive, in-depth course that builds on the foundational Scrum values, practices and applications you gained in your Advanced Certified Scrum Master course. The Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master (CSP-SM) further deepens and enhances your Scrum knowledge and skills through an interactive workshop and focused coaching.
Upon completion of the course, successful participants receive the title Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master (CSP-SM) from Scrum Alliance.
What you get
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer®
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master certification
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
- A light breakfast of pastries, cereals and fruit, a two-course restaurant lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Access to supporting materials
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Coaching course
- Agile Centre Community membership – connect with Agile and Scrum practitioners and attend virtual meet-ups and webinars hosted by our trainers
What you will learn
In this highly interactive Online CSP-SM course, participants will take a more in-depth look at what makes the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices they will need to help increase their team’s agility and responsiveness.
Through the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master workshop you will learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of critical people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile methodologies by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of the Agile Scrum framework and processes to sceptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
John started in software development in 2002 and became involved the world of Agile and Scrum shortly after, first as a developer and later and a Scrum Master.
He became a Certified Enterprise Coach in 2015, served on the first review panel for Certified Team Coach from 2015 to 2018, and a Certified Scrum Trainer in 2018. John’s area of focus is on Scrum Master and Agile Coach development, from first steps all the way through the journey to mastery.
Training Venue – Etc.Venues Chancery Lane
Close to Chancery Lane, Holborn and Farringdon tube stations, etc.venues Chancery Lane is a vibrant space, mixing contemporary workspace designs with an urban street feel. The venue boasts built-in AV, bespoke all-day service, artistic flair and architectural quirks across all of it’s purpose-built rooms and spacious lounge areas. Designed to inspire professionals to interact, learn and get creative in a more stimulating and inclusive setting than the conventional corporate training venue, the new space also features a vast open lounge and formal and informal zones to work, rest and play.
Free On-demand Introduction to Coaching Course
Purchases of Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Coaching course, worth £250. This on-demand Introduction to Coaching course is designed to get you started on the path to professional coaching, the discipline of asking questions to help people reach their potential and get clarity on their thinking.
- A 6.5 hour immersive virtual learning experience taught by a highly respected, globally renowned educator, John McFadyen
- 10 bitesize modules made up of on-demand video, interactive exercises and quizzes to validate learning
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course.
All of our public training courses can also be offered in-house, delivered both in-person or live online. Both formats offer rich and interactive group learning experiences. Our tried-and-tested approach has helped to create many high-performing teams and organisations that truly delight their customers.
If you have any questions around in-house private Agile & Scrum training, you can get in touch with our team at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
What are the timings?
The training will run from 9:30-17:30 (UK) on both days of the course.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the course?
To be registered for the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master (CSP-SM) certification with the Scrum Alliance you need to already:
- hold the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) status
- have two year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
We provide everything needed on the day. Reading the Scrum Guide to refamiliarise yourselves is recommended.
Are discounts available?
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
Training Terms & Conditions
Click here for Agile Centre’s full Terms & Conditions.