– with Karim Harbott
This Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile and Scrum, a detailed look at the role of the Product Owner and a whole range of creative techniques for maximising the value of your product within the scrum framework.
Upon completion of the course, participants are awarded the title Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
What you get
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer®
- 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum course
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100
- Access to supporting materials, including the class MURAL board
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- Agile Centre Community membership – connect with Agile and Scrum practitioners and attend virtual meet-ups and webinars hosted by our trainers
What you will learn
Participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation and how to be a great Product Owner.
- Introductions to Agile and Scrum
- The Product Owner role in detail
- Crafting an inspiring Product Vision and Roadmap
- Writing and splitting user stories
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Leveraging Innovation Games in Scrum
- Agile estimating, planning and reporting
- How Sprints work
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real world examples from an instructor with 10+ years of experience
Attendance and active participation across the two days will result in the registration for the Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification.
Meet your trainer – Karim Harbott
Karim has been working in product development since 2003 and has been involved in the Scrum and Agile world since 2008. He became a Certified Enterprise Coach (the highest Scrum Alliance coaching level) in 2014, became a Certified Scrum Trainer in 2016, and served on the Scrum Alliance board of directors from 2020-2022.
Karim wrote the learning objectives followed by all Scrum Alliance trainers for CSM and CSPO as well as the advanced classes, and is also the author of the best selling book, The 6 Enablers of Business Agility.
Free On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum Training
To help delegates develop and refresh their Agile & Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified Scrum Product Owner with Agile Centre includes 12 months free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £250.
This online, modular training is a high-impact course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
- 7 modules made up of on-demand video, interactive exercises and quizzes to validate learning
- 4 downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
Delegates will be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified Scrum Product Owner course.
All of our public training courses can also be offered in-house, delivered both in-person or live online. Both formats offer rich and interactive group learning experiences. Our tried-and-tested approach has helped to create many high-performing teams and organisations that truly delight their customers.
If you have any questions around in-house private Agile & Scrum training, you can get in touch with our team at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
What are the timings?
The training will run from 9:30-17:30 (UK) on both days of the course.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the course?
No experience of Agile / Scrum is necessary to enroll on this course. A reliable internet connection is essential.
Are discounts available?
Discounted rates for Agile Centre courses are available for groups of 3+ people, charities, Agile Centre alumni, and those who are self-funding their training. Corporate training packages are also available. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
Training Terms & Conditions
Click here for Agile Centre’s full Terms & Conditions.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0) 20 39165811
- Web: www.agilecentre.com