with John McFadyen and Karim Harbott
Become a highly effective Scrum Master and master the art of Scrum with the Growing Scrum Masters – Advanced e-learning programme. This comprehensive course is designed for experienced Scrum Masters looking to take their careers to the next level.
The course will be delivered in an on-demand, drip-fed format over approximately one year, with one lesson and one exercise released each week. This allows you to integrate the learning into your daily working life, solidifying your knowledge and developing your Scrum Master skills as you progress.
This comprehensive course is aligned with the learning objectives from the Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) pathway, making it the perfect tool for Agile professionals seeking to advance their careers in Scrum Mastery.
What you get
- An immersive, in-depth learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer® and Path to CSP Educator
- On-demand video lectures, interactive exercises and further reading
- Registration for the Advanced Certified Scrum Master certification (optional upgrade)
- Monthly mentoring calls with John McFadyen and Karim Harbott
- Monthly masterclasses from either John McFadyen and Karim Harbott
- Library of resources
What you will learn
In this highly interactive virtual course, participants will get to take a more in-depth look at what makes the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices they need to help increase their team’s agility and responsiveness.
Through this Advanced Certified ScrumMaster programme, you will learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of critical people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to sceptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
John started in software development in 2002 and became involved the world of Agile and Scrum shortly after, first as a developer and later and a Scrum Master.
He became a Certified Enterprise Coach in 2015, served on the first review panel for Certified Team Coach from 2015 to 2018, and a Certified Scrum Trainer in 2018. John’s area of focus is on Scrum Master and Agile Coach development, from first steps all the way through the journey to mastery.
At Agile Centre, we understand the power of collective growth and the profound impact it can have on your organization’s success. That’s why we offer exclusive corporate training rates for our Growing Scrum Masters course.
Giving your entire team access to this top-notch, on-demand program offers an array of benefits. Team-wide training in advanced Scrum methodologies promotes a unified understanding of processes and best practices. This shared knowledge base fosters improved communication, better project management, and a more cohesive team dynamic.
What’s more, with our on-demand format, your team members can learn at a pace that fits their individual schedules, minimizing downtime and maintaining productivity. As a result, they’ll be able to implement their new skills immediately, leading to real-time improvements in your organization’s agility and project outcomes.
We understand that every organization has unique training needs. Contact us today, and we’ll tailor a corporate package specifically for your team, ensuring you receive the most value and the greatest possible outcomes from our Growing Scrum Masters course.
Take your team’s performance to new heights – inquire about our corporate training rates today!
What are the timings?
One of the key benefits of our Growing Scrum Masters course is its flexible, on-demand nature. That means there are no fixed times for the lessons. You can access the course content anytime, anywhere, according to your convenience. Whether you prefer studying early in the morning, on your lunch break, or late at night, this course adapts to your schedule, not the other way around. It’s all about learning at a pace that suits your individual needs.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the course?
To be registered for the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance, you need to already:
- hold the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) status
- have one year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
A reliable internet connection is essential. Reading the Scrum Guide to refamiliarise yourselves is recommended.
Are discounts available?
What’s the cancellation policy?
At Agile Centre, we believe in the quality and value of our Growing Scrum Masters course, and we want you to feel confident in your decision to join us. That’s why we offer a 14-day full refund policy. If, for any reason, you decide that the course isn’t right for you within the first 14 days of subscribing, simply let us know. We’ll process a complete refund, no questions asked. It’s all part of our commitment to ensuring your total satisfaction with your learning journey.
Training Terms & Conditions
Click here for Agile Centre’s full Terms & Conditions.