In Agile environments where collaboration and communication are paramount, conflicts can act as major stumbling blocks, impeding progress and lowering team morale. Our conflict management workshop is a two-part series, “From Clashes to Collaboration: Conflict Management in Agile Settings,” which aims to turn conflict into a catalyst for improvement rather than an obstacle.
- Workshop Options: Online / In Person
- Duration: 2x 3 hour workshops
- Level: Foundation
- Extras: 45 days Agile Success Academy membership including access to our Introduction to Coaching e-learning course
What is included?
- An immersive workshop experience facilitated by a highly respected Executive Agile Coach and Path to CSP Educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- 45 days of free access to our Agile Success Academy, including access to our Introduction to Coaching e-learning course
- 6 Scrum Education Units® (SEUs)
Download our workshop guide for detailed information about the content covered in our Conflict Management Workshop series.
Who is this workshop for?
- Agile Practitioners keen on mastering the art of conflict resolution in team settings.
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches aspiring to harmonise team dynamics.
- Team Members who wish to convert conflicts into opportunities for collaboration.
- Project Managers and Business Analysts interested in improving team productivity and morale.
- Develop the ability to recognise and dissect conflicts in Agile and Scrum environments.
- Gain hands-on experience in applying proven conflict resolution techniques.
- Equip the team with practical tools to manage conflicts effectively, thereby enhancing productivity and collaboration.
- Instil a proactive approach to conflict resolution, leading to a more cohesive team dynamic.
- Cultivate a culture where conflict is viewed as an opportunity for growth and innovation.
- Improve overall project delivery and customer satisfaction by reducing the negative impacts of unresolved conflicts.
What do I need?
- You do not need to bring a laptop or other equipment. A comprehensive workbook will be provided to all attendees.
- We require delegates to use a laptop, computer, or device with a large screen to ensure they can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device.
- A reliable internet connection is vital.
Workshop 1 Agenda:
Understanding and Identifying Conflicts
- Theoretical Overview
- Practical Tools and Techniques Introduction
- Group Activity: Using the Tools
- Group Discussion and Debrief
- Closing and Homework
Workshop 2 Agenda:
Applying and Refining Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Recap and Homework Sharing
- Role-play Activity Part I
- Debrief Part I
- Practical Exercise: Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Role-play Activity Part II
- Debrief Part II and Conclusion
What will I learn?
- An in-depth understanding of the underlying causes and types of conflicts in Agile and Scrum settings.
- A toolbox of effective conflict resolution strategies and techniques.
- Experience in applying these tools and techniques through role-plays and practical exercises.
Arm yourself with the skills to turn conflicts into opportunities for growth and collaboration. Join us in this insightful workshop series and make a positive impact in your Agile environment!
Our coaches have over a decade of real-world experience and deep expertise in agile frameworks
Gain access to e-learning courses, tools and more with 45 days of access to our Agile Success Academy
All of our workshops are delivered in-house for your team or organisation to deliver value more efficiently
This workshop is available as part of a workshop package to maximise your training budget
About Your Coach
This Conflict Management workshop series will be led by John McFadyen, Executive Agile Coach and Path to CSP Educator:
Conflict Management Workshop Information and FAQs
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a workshop without cost. After that point, the full workshop fee is due regardless of whether the workshop takes place. Participants can be substituted without charge.
You can find full details of our terms and conditions for our workshops, including cancellation and transfer policies, here.
If you are looking to book multiple workshops or workshop series, we offer a way to plan your career growth without breaking the bank.
We will work with you to create a bespoke journey that aligns perfectly with your or your team’s learning goals, all while accommodating your budget. Get in touch to book your workshop package today!
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for on this page, please reach out to a member of our experienced team here.
For more details on our terms and conditions for our workshops (including cancellation and transfer policies), please click the button below: