What data do we collect?
Agile Centre collects the following data:
- Personal identification information – Name, email address, phone number
- Billing information: contact email address, billing address (we do not hold any financial details with regards to course payment or any other financial transaction)
- Additional information that may be collected when a register/feedback form is completed: Job Role, Company name, address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Agile Centre with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Signup on our website or newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Submit the register and feedback form at the end of a course
- Email correspondence with our team
- Complete any of the forms or pop-ups on our website
Agile Centre may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Booking via a third-party vendor
- Via completed contact forms on referral sites, such as Scrum Alliance
How will we use your data?
Agile Centre collects your data for the following reasons:
- Course booking; to secure a place/s on a training course, the delegate’s name is required.
- Course confirmation/attendance; to confirm registration and provide relevant course joining instructions (ie attendance instructions, course preparation etc.), and in case of any unexpected changes/cancellations, we must be able to contact that individual.
- Course attendance; throughout the delivery of our courses, we have a duty of care to each individual – and, therefore, must be aware of who will be attending.
- Certification; for relevant courses, we are required to register individuals with the respective accrediting organisation so that individuals receive their certification following course completion. In some instances, this is outside of the UK and shared with the USA. The certifying bodies that we share your data with are:
- CPD standards
- Scaled Agile
- Feedback: to help us maintain a high standard of training and to find out if we can help you further.
- Mailing List: If you have opted into our mailing list, Agile Centre will send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
When Agile Centre processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
When you place an order for training with Agile Centre through a third-party seller, the third party will provide us with your name and email address in order for us to process your course attendance.
When you book a place on a course delivered by a third-party trainer or training company, your name and email address will be forwarded to third parties only where necessary, as per the terms and conditions upon registering for a course on our website.
How do we store your data?
Agile Centre securely stores your data securely on our website, Google, Xero, Dropbox, Mailchimp, Thinkific, Optin Monster & Typeform.
- Order & attendee data is held on our website, www.agilecentre.com, for one year. After this year has passed, the information is automatically deleted.
- Full order & attendee data is held on Google for 6 months. In the case that an invoice is outstanding, we will retain the data until the invoice is paid.
- Due to the certifying body’s requirements, basic information supplied by the delegates (first name, last name, email address) is kept indefinitely, securely on Google.
- Order & attendee data is held on Thinkific for any Agile Success Academy (Agile Centre Digital Academy) accounts (on-demand courses).
- Financial information is kept on Xero for 7 years in line with HMRC protocols.
- Attendee data is held on Mailchimp; this is used to provide delegates with pre and post-course information, also if they have opted-in to our main mailing list, our newsletter, offers and updates.
- Supplier forms and data relating to setup are saved securely in Dropbox. This may contain contact names and email addresses where the client has pre-filled or supplied these details.
- Data supplied on our website forms is stored in Typeform for one year.
- Data supplied for newsletter and mailing list sign-ups and lead capture forms is stored in Opt-in Monster.
- Feedback forms are held securely on Google indefinitely.
Agile Centre would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Agile Centre from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Agile Centre Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the opt-out link at the bottom of one of our mailing list emails or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Agile Centre would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Agile Centre for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Agile Centre correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Agile Centre to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Agile Centre erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Agile Centre restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Agile Centre’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Agile Centre transfer the data we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Providing secure log-in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Providing language and currency options
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functionality – Agile Centre uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language you prefer and the location you are in.
- Analytics – Agile Centre uses these cookies to understand how visitors interact with our website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc
How to manage cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Agile Centre has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Contact: helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Ln, Wilmslow SK9 5AF
Last review date: 21/08/2023
Next review date: 21/11/2023