Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to provide education and training to our customers and clients; to promote our services, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- family details
- business activities of the person whose personal information we are processing lifestyle and social circumstances
- financial details
- training details
- education and employment details
- goods and services
We do not process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- physical or mental health details racial or ethnic origin
- religious or other beliefs
- trade union membership
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
- professional advisers and consultants
- complainants, enquirers
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- business associates and other professional advisers
- educators and examining bodies
- current, past or prospective employers
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- employment and recruitment agencies
- financial organisations
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- suppliers and service providers;
- persons making an enquiry or complaint
- other companies in the same group
- central government
Consulting and advisory services
Information is processed for consultancy and advisory services that are offered. For this reason the information processed may include name, contact details, financial details, and the goods and services provided. This information may be about customers and clients. Where necessary this information is shared with the data subject themselves, business associates and other professional advisers, current, past or prospective employers and service providers.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information may be transferred to countries or territories around the world. Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.